• Early-Bird registration fee: 386 $ (without a branded formal t-shirt)
• Early-Bird registration fee: 417 $ (with a branded formal t-shirt)
• Late registration fee: 430 $ (After 31 August 2019)
* Includes: registration, gala dinner, spit braai, technical visits.
• Optional Social visit: Freedom Park, Friday, 11th October 2019: $ 8.30 (Foreigners) and $ 3.80 (Africans)
A limited number of travel grants will be provided to participants from Africa. The priority will be given to those participants whose abstracts have been accepted.
Other participants are advised to make their own travel and accommodation arrangements.
Royal Elephant Hotel and Conference Centre, Pretoria
The hotel is situated 55.9 kilometres (47 minutes) from OR Tambo International Airport and 9 kilometres (17 minutes) from Centurion Gautrain Station. Rates are approximately US$ 108.43 single room per night and US$ 119.78 sharing per night. A limited number of rooms are available at this rate and will be allocated on a first-come-first-served basis.
When contacting the hotel reservations department, please identify yourself as being with the AYGN Summit in order to qualify for the group rate. The group rate will be respected on reservations made by 15 August 2019. For further reference, the reservation identification is AYGN
Please click the link to make a booking: http://www.royalelephant.co.za/aygn-summit-2019-booking-request/
All delegates are responsible for making their own hotel reservations. Organisers will make a booking for invited international speakers only.
Registration opens on 01 July 2019 and closes on 31 August 2019 (early bird) and 15 September 2019 (late registration).
Abstract submission opens on 14 June 2019 and closes on 01 August 2019
Please complete the registration form.